cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
douglockwood
Occasional Member - Level 2

Company negotiated rates for Specific hotel chains

Our company has negotiated rates with specific hotel chains, however, those rates are not showing up in Concur.  They were last year but now seem to have dropped out and only showing Amex GBT rates.  Who can help find why the company rates are no longer loaded into SAP Concur?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@douglockwood if only AMEX GBT rates are showing, it might be possible that your company's rates were replace by AMEX's rates as they are your travel agency. I think the best place to start is by calling AMEX GBT and ask them if they replace your company's rates.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
douglockwood

Thank you Kevin,

I have opened this issue with Amex Business Travel, pending now their response.

kk_wi
Occasional Member - Level 1

@douglockwood will you keep this thread updated?  I suspect we have a similar issue.  

douglockwood

Hi KK and others,

The latest is that Amex Business Travel researched it and replied a couple days ago that there does not seem to be a signed contract between the specific hotel and IBM.  That seems a bit odd since it's all the Hiltons in the PIttsburgh area and one Hilton I spot checked in North Carolina for grins.  In any case, I informed the Hilton business Concierge who is looking into it for their specific hotel where I usually stay.  More to come..