cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kathywork
New Member - Level 1

Combine Trips

I created 2 separate trips as I was doing 2 one-way flights and submitted/approved them. Is there a way to combine them into one trip? Currently I have one trip for the return flight and one trip for the departure flight and hotel stay.

(I forgot I could create a multi-city flight search; I'll remember for next time)

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kathywork I don't ever recall seeing an option to merge two trips into one. I think you will just have two separate itineraries.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jonathan-enav
Occasional Member - Level 1

I first reserved my hotel, then looked for a flight. After reserving the flight, I couldn't combine the trips, nor could I add a flight to the hotel. I think it's possible to add a hotel to a flight trip, but I don't want to cancel the existing hotel reservation (price went up). Is there any way to combine the trips?

@jonathan-enav you cannot combine two different itineraries. I suggest calling your company's travel agency for assistance on this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.