cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dolugbode
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change Your Personal Preferences - name

First and last name fields DO NOT match the ID I will use at the airport. Because of company's configuration I am unable to edit these fields. How to I get this updated?

2 Solutions
Solution
Vishnu_Jayakuma
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

Name Fields in Concur profile should match with your passport/ID's because the PNR's are created using your Concur profile information. If you're unable to make changes to the name fields, you could reach out to your administrators who have access to make changes. 

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your site admins are usually found in your Finance, Accounting or Payroll departments. You can also look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur Home Screen to see if there is contact information for help posted there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Vishnu_Jayakuma
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

Name Fields in Concur profile should match with your passport/ID's because the PNR's are created using your Concur profile information. If you're unable to make changes to the name fields, you could reach out to your administrators who have access to make changes. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your site admins are usually found in your Finance, Accounting or Payroll departments. You can also look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur Home Screen to see if there is contact information for help posted there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.