cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregonD
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change Travel

Good morning,

I have two trips planned, One Sept 26-Oct 1, the second October 3-8, 2021.  I would like to combine those into one trip. The purpose of this is to avoid two airline flights. I like the flights for departure on 9/26 and return on 10/8 and would like to keep those eliminating the return flight on 10/1 and departure flight on 10/3. I would then have to extend my stay at the Hampton Inn in Rancho Cordova from 9/26 through 10/8 (rather than 9/26-10/1 plus 10/3-8) as well as the rental car from 9/26 through 10/8 (rather than 9/26-10/1 plus 10/3-8).

Is this possible to do? I didn't want to cancel my current reservations without making sure about availability at this time.

I understand that I may be responsible for the cost of the hotel on the interim weekend.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GregonD your flights won't be able to be changed in SAP Concur or combined. You should call your travel agency because the airfare has already been purchased. 

For the car and hotel, you should be able to cancel the reservation for car and hotel for the second trip, then change the car and hotel for the first trip so it extends through the final end date, which would be 10/8. When you log into SAP Concur, click Travel at the top of the screen. On the screen that opens, click the Upcoming Trips tab. You should see the two reservations. When you click on the trip name, it opens the itinerary so you can make changes. 

Now, this next part is very important. Do not cancel your second reservation until you have worked with your travel agency to get the airfare for that reservation changed. In fact, the travel agency may even be able to do all the adjustments you need, including canceling the car and hotel on the second trip and extending the dates of the first trip. I would ask them when you speak to them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PuisanRouge

I am assuming that the reverse is true, that you can have a hotel-only booking and then add flights to it later. Is that correct? Thank you!

@PuisanRouge yes, you should be able to do that. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PuisanRouge

Thank you for the quick reply!

Susan