cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rfrench
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot update profile or book travel through Concur

Hi, I am a vendor with Disney and so I don't have a manager or an employee number. I have a concur profile and have been booking through concur for years, however after the recent update my profile no longer shows any of my information and it will no longer save any information or bring me to the travel booking page.

I can still call Disney directly to book travel, however they have to create a new Concur profile for me each time because it disappears again as soon as they book my travel.

They've instructed me to contact Concur directly to fix this, however since I am a sole proprietor I don't have anyone who can specifically help address this for me.

Thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rfrench can you send me a private message that contains your SAP Concur username/log in ID, please? I'd like to see if the original profile you were able to book with is still active. Profiles cannot be deleted, so I'd like to take a look. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.