cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monafouad
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot login to mobile application with SSO organization email

I am not able to login to SAP application on mobile with ibm email and password

I tried to click forgot password but I did not receive the email to be able to reset my password

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@monafouad if your company uses SSO, you wouldn't need a password reset. If you can sign in to the Desktop version, go to Profile>Profile Settings>Other Settings>Concur Mobile Registration. Here you can see your company's SSO code. You can try entering that on the mobile sign in screen. See if that will work for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PoojaKumatkar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @monafouad ,

Are you able to login to web application on your desktop using SSO? Can you check and confirm. 

If Yes, then it should work on mobile app as well. 

If No, then your login I'd must be incorrect.

To login using SSO, your login I'd should match with your IdP system. If it is not maintained as per IdP system, then this could be one of the reason. You can check with your Concur admin.

Regards,

Pooja

cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @monafouad 

In this link, you can see the steps to follow to reset your Concur password:

https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/How-Do-I-Reset-My-SAP-Concur-Password/ba-p/16892

If the error persists, contact with your company's Concur administrator because she/he can reset your password.

And on the other hand, the administrator will review why it fails, and open a case on the Concur Support Contact website.

BR,

cj

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@monafouad if your company uses SSO, you wouldn't need a password reset. If you can sign in to the Desktop version, go to Profile>Profile Settings>Other Settings>Concur Mobile Registration. Here you can see your company's SSO code. You can try entering that on the mobile sign in screen. See if that will work for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jhaegele_KC
Occasional Member - Level 1

@monafouad Have you tried to look them um under the Company Admin-->User Administration to see if their CTE Login Name* ID matches what your company uses for an email address? When this happens to us the email being used is already taken by another company and they need to either release the email since they should no longer need it or add an additional character in their system (i.e., johndoe@abccompany.com they need to change it to johndoe@abcdcompany.com)

However, if the employee does not know who it may have locked you can contact support and they can email them for you, but they won't tell you who it's locked by which is very frustrating as I have one, I have been holding onto for MONTHS!!