cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scubadrew
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot link TripIt - login screen does not load properly

Cannot link Tripit - login screen does not load properly - tried 2 PCs and different browsers.

scubadrew_0-1675221115067.png

13 REPLIES 13
gustavlund

Same for me. Also tried to different webbrowsers. Safari and Brave (Brave is chromium based so basically a chrome browser)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scubadrew are you still experiencing this?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gustavlund

Hi Kevin, I know you addressed @scubadrew but I just wanted to let you know that I still facing the same issue at least. Tried it out just now.  Feb 2 09:40 PM CET 

gustavlund_0-1675370368856.png

gustavlund

@KevinD Let the "wheel spin" for an hour this morning but the screen remains blank.  I really need to get this working again. 

gustavlund_0-1675418344827.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gustavlund I posted this internally to see if anyone can provide some help. I'll keep you posted. 

Are you able to sign in to your TripIt account by going to www.tripit.com

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gustavlund

@ KevinD , yep no problem signing in to tripIt.

/gustav

kpereyra
New Member - Level 1

I am experiencing the same issue as mentioned above.

jbeckett

I am also unable to link TripIt -- getting the same blank screen as posted above, after clicking Connect. Using Chrome, and I can successfully log in to my account at tripit.com.

NotYours
New Member - Level 2

I am also having the EXACT same issue and it has been like this for over a week.....any update to this?

scubadrew

Any updates on this @KevinD -- seems I'm not alone 🙂 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone. We are aware of this issue and it is currently being worked on. I was not given an exact time frame for when the fix will happen. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ericprat
New Member - Level 1

I'm intermittently getting Access is Denied errors:

2023-11-15_12-44-27_1735.png

I have also not been able to login to my Android app (either by normal login or Google account) for the last two weeks.

I'm a Pro subscriber (have been since even before the Concur acquisition) and I have to say that this is really disappointing. SAP is such a big company and you guys have broken Tripit in so many ways it's not even funny.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ericprat Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Have you reached out to your IT department to see if they are blocking TripIt? The error you posted indicates that the access is denied on your servers. Please check and let us know. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator