cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot enter airport information

Hello! In the booking section I can enter the 3 digit codes of airports but when I click on search, it says "please enter airport information". Also, there is a small gearwheel in the field turning constantly. In March all worked fine but now I have no chance to book a trip.

16 Replies
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot enter airport information

@cstruck-ms Myself and a colleague both tried airport codes and it worked for us. Did you try typing in just the city name? Also, sometimes I noticed that the search won't start until I've clicked out of the "From" field. Then the gear started turning for me. 

If the problem persists, you may need to submit a support ticket. Sometimes too it could be the internet connection maybe having some sort of issue. We've also found that this type of issue kind of just resolves itself after a little bit of time. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Highlighted

I am having the same exact issue.  I have used Concur for years and booked many tickets and the system will not look for the airport after I enter a 3 letter code. Cannot book a ticket - maybe more widespread. Can someone help? 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jvranches

Is this issue still going? As Kevin said, sometimes it can take a bit to "right itself." 

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Highlighted

Hi Chad - Yes it is. I have reached out to my IT department for assistance and awaiting direction. I forwarded them information sent to me by our travel agent "Supported Configurations for Concur Travel and Expense Client Facing" as requested. Hoping maybe they can help me (?) Thank you for the follow-up.

Highlighted

I have been unable to enter airport information for months.  I have to call the agent to get my flights booked every time now.  I tried by airport code, by address, by city name, by zip code...etc.  I tried different computers, different browsers...etc... 

Is anyone fixing this?

Highlighted

The airport code search tool will not pull up airport code. Knowing the airport code, i.e. ORD, DTW, etc, does not help, if you type them in the system does acknowledge it. So when you click Search you get a pop-up that says Please Enter Airport Code. 

I've tried it in Chrome and Edge, same thing. Without the airport code you cannot go any further so unable to book any flight. Very frustrating!

The comments from Support that suggest you should wait awhile and it probably sort itself out are comical.

Highlighted

This problem still exists. How can it get elevated from a discussion forum to somebody actually looking at it?

Note, it sometimes works if you click the Find an Airport link. However, if you select Multi Segment then the Find an Airport link goes away so there is no way to proceed.

The primary purpose of this website is to find and book flights and it does not do that reliably. Why isn't this a high priority? 

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I understand the frustration. I went in to the travel booking tool and typed in SEA and ORD and I was able to see available airports for each. See screenshots below. 

I know a couple people have posted they are having this issue, but I haven't seen a great number of people posting that they are experiencing the same issue. Most likely our Support team tried to replicate the issue, but if search is working for them and cannot replicate the issue, then I think the priority level isn't as high. 

ORD_Airport.jpgSEA_Airport.jpg

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Highlighted

If you've saved the site into your favorites, try deleting it, opening Concur site, log in and then give it a try. It worked for me a few months ago after I switched computers and transferred all of my favorites I had saved.