cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtemporin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot delete a request sent back to employee - Grayed out check-box

Hello,

I have a four-year old request in the system that I would like to delete. It was sent back as I had made other travel arrangements at the time, and I was never able to delete it. As you can see in the screenshot attached, the check-box to select it is grayed out, and I am unable to remove it. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

MicheleScreenshot 2019-07-18 at 11.03.12.png

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mtemporin

Thanks for posting. Have you created a support ticket for this issue? They might be able to help you get this sorted.

I am also interested in hearing from your fellow community members. Have you all seen this before? Any fixes that did the trick?

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mtemporin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for your reply. I have indeed opened a ticket with our internal support, as apparently we have opted for that type of support, but the colleagues I got in touch with were not able to help.

Thanks in advance for sharing any tip you may know, or a knowledge base article that explains how to solve this.

Cheers,

Michele

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi Michele,

Thanks for that context. Would you be able to send me a private message here on the SAP Business Exchange with the name of your company and your login email? I'd like to look into this issue and get you connected to the right resource. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.