cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeanLafrance
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cancel trip 15 min after the creation and still pass on the amex card

I made a mistake.
When I applied on Concur, I created a new trip, and started with the hotel, (For the START event) because I knew places were limited.
To make a short story, once booked, I wanted to add plane tickets.
I tried three times with no success, it still had a suspicious error.
So i decided to add an additional trip for the plane tickets.
But i accidentally take a wrong fly...
I cancel the trip like 15 minutes after, and create a new trip with the good plane ticket this time.
But like 3 days after, the 4 plane tickets (the 2 trips) pass the Amex Card...
I dont really know what to do about it...

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeanLafrance the first thing I would do is call AMEX and see if they can reverse the charges since they were accidental. If they cannot, then I would speak with your manager to see if you they will allow you to keep the plane tickets and use them at a later time. You would need to call the Airlines and get a credit with them. That way the next time you book, you can use the Airline credit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeanLafrance the first thing I would do is call AMEX and see if they can reverse the charges since they were accidental. If they cannot, then I would speak with your manager to see if you they will allow you to keep the plane tickets and use them at a later time. You would need to call the Airlines and get a credit with them. That way the next time you book, you can use the Airline credit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.