cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leccao
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cancel a hotel reservation on going

I am in a hotel already and booked for a week but I need to leave earlier than what I reserved for.

The system doesn't allow me to change the reservation to finish it earlier than the original booking. Do you know how I can do it?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leccao I am not sure you can change a reservation after the travel start date. 

If you check out earlier than the reservation, it won't really affect anything since you'll only be charged for the nights you stayed. What is most important, in the long run, is the submission and reconciliation of the incurred expenses.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leccao
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

actually I was charged 213,95 CHF more as I couldn't cancel the reservation. I tried to contact the agent  but I couldn't find any direct contact. So I don't agree the Hotel charge me for the nights I stayed because in the end I was charged more as mentioned. If I could have cancel the trip 48h in advance they wouldn't have charged me for the additional amount, but I couldn't do anything more. As you see the original question for support was wrote 2 week ago.