cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBrenne9
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can you batch upload Delegates to submit travel?

Due to previous fraud in our department, all travel reimbursments have been cetralized to the finance department. Is there a way to do a batch upload of delegates to submit travel?

I submit for everyone in the department (1000 people). Is there a way to upload myslef as the delegate or everyone has to add me individually? And what happens if I leave? Everyone will have to remove me and upload a different delegate?

Thanks!

Melissa

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MBrenne9 first off, I have to say Wow! You submit on behalf of 1000 people. I do not envy that task. Job security I guess. 🙂

So, to answer your question, yes there is an import option to do a mass assignment. However, our system only allows a 250 maximum for delegates. Meaning, you can only be the delegate for 250 people. 

Now, you are probably wondering, what about the other 750. We recommend using the Proxy Logon option. This allows you to log into any user's account. There is no limit. This also alleviates people having to remove you as the delegate if you leave. 

I believe the Proxy Logon is a permission that can be assigned to you. If I remember correctly, it is a Group aware role, so be sure the permission gets assigned to you at the Global level. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MBrenne9 first off, I have to say Wow! You submit on behalf of 1000 people. I do not envy that task. Job security I guess. 🙂

So, to answer your question, yes there is an import option to do a mass assignment. However, our system only allows a 250 maximum for delegates. Meaning, you can only be the delegate for 250 people. 

Now, you are probably wondering, what about the other 750. We recommend using the Proxy Logon option. This allows you to log into any user's account. There is no limit. This also alleviates people having to remove you as the delegate if you leave. 

I believe the Proxy Logon is a permission that can be assigned to you. If I remember correctly, it is a Group aware role, so be sure the permission gets assigned to you at the Global level. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MBrenne9
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin! This is super helpful!