cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amberku
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't cancel the booked hotel

I tried to cancel the hotel, but after click "Cancel trip" then press "OK", page show as below.

We're Sorry...

We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amberku I would check with your travel agency or the hotel directly to see if the cancelation went through or not. 

If not, then either one of those can do the cancelation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amberku
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD 

Could you please share an update after you checked with the travel agency or the hotel ?

Will the cancelation reflect back to Concur system?

I need to make sure the hotel canceled then I can continue to arrange my trip.

Thank you.

daniel_flynn
New Member - Level 1

Hello, I am having the same issue cancelling a trip that contained a hotel reservation. When I look at the Marriott app it shows only the one reservation. When I look at the Concur reservation, I don't see a hotel listed. The record locator is HMAXRR that I am trying to cancel.

Thanks

@daniel_flynn the best thing to do is call your travel agency first and if you want to double-check, call the hotel to make sure the reservation is canceled. 

I don't have any ability to check if your reservation was canceled or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amberku I think you misunderstood my response. I was saying that you should check with the travel agency or hotel. I don't have the ability to speak with your travel agency or call the hotel on your behalf. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey