cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdisney
Occasional Member - Level 2

Booking multiple airlines in one round trip

I am unable to book a trip if using two different airlines for each segment (i.e., American to location; Delta to home).  Is this something that is Concur or is it something that is a "rule" on my travel site?   Thanks for your help. 

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jdisney In looking at your Travel Configuration, it appears the setting for mixed carrier split ticketing is set up correctly.  That being said, if the flights cannot be booking in the GDS reservation system, they cannot be booked in via Concur Travel.  My recommendation would be to contact your Concur Admin to troubleshoot and/or open a case to have reviewed and investigated.    This information will be needed if a case is opened.

• Login ID used to sign in to Concur Travel
  • Attach screenshots from the search to the reported issue with the selected flights having the show all details link clicked
  • Confirm the date of the attempt
  • Advise if SAP Concur Support has the authorization to log in to the site to test

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jdisney Hello.  Can you advise what the error message is when you try to book two different airlines?  Sometimes, there may be a rule in place but there are also some GDS limitations in booking 2 different carriers on one reservation.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jdisney

@TriciaW  This is what I got as a error message.   

jdisney_0-1722459217368.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdisney we will need a little more detail on what you see when you try to book using the two airlines listed. Does the system just "spin" or do you receive some sort of message?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
jdisney

This is what I get:    

jdisney_1-1722459258585.png

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jdisney In looking at your Travel Configuration, it appears the setting for mixed carrier split ticketing is set up correctly.  That being said, if the flights cannot be booking in the GDS reservation system, they cannot be booked in via Concur Travel.  My recommendation would be to contact your Concur Admin to troubleshoot and/or open a case to have reviewed and investigated.    This information will be needed if a case is opened.

• Login ID used to sign in to Concur Travel
  • Attach screenshots from the search to the reported issue with the selected flights having the show all details link clicked
  • Confirm the date of the attempt
  • Advise if SAP Concur Support has the authorization to log in to the site to test

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
jdisney

Thank you all for your help.