cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR1963
Occasional Member - Level 1

Booking flight

Hello,

I need to book roundtrip flights that include checked bags and flexibility (in case she needs to make changes to travel).  I see the itinerary I'd like to book but do not see the option for adding checked bags and making the flights "refundable" or "flexible".  I am not sure if the flights are already set as flexible or able to make changes.  Can you please help.

Thank you,

Janeen

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JR1963 when booking in SAP Concur Travel, you will not see the option to add checked bags. Most airlines charge for checked bags and do not include them in their fares, unless is it business or first class. 

You should be able to see any refundable fares, unless your company has them hidden by travel rules. As for flexible, pretty much any airline allows you to change your flight. It is just a matter of whether they charge change fees or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JR1963 when booking in SAP Concur Travel, you will not see the option to add checked bags. Most airlines charge for checked bags and do not include them in their fares, unless is it business or first class. 

You should be able to see any refundable fares, unless your company has them hidden by travel rules. As for flexible, pretty much any airline allows you to change your flight. It is just a matter of whether they charge change fees or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , 

I'm new and would like to book a flight for the work and when I go under concursolutions.com , it does not recognize me , can you please help , thanks  

JR1963

Hello,  

I don't think you put your question where the solutions team can help you.  You put your question into my Q&A and I already have a resolution for my issue.  You may want to post it so that a customer service rep can get back to you.  thanks!

Innovations62

I'm attempting to book a flight.  How do I do this?