cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie-B
Occasional Member - Level 1

Book and Pay Later or Change Card after Booking?

I am waiting for a credit card to arrive in the mail, but I need to book a flight and hotel stay in the next few days. Is there a way to book and pay later, or to change the payment method after booking?

2 REPLIES 2
jiondene537
New Member - Level 1

I booked a hotel through Booking.com and I used the "pay at property" option. It required a credit card even though it said it wouldn't be charging me today but that I'd have to pay at the property.

Anyway the credit card I used on Booking doesnt have enough balance and I'm planning on paying with a different credit card at the hotel.

My question is, will hotel be attempting some sort of pre-authorization on the credit card I provided to booking.com like 24-48 hours before the trip or something and then could cancel my reservation when it fails? I hope that is not the case?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Julie-B when you check in, you should be able to provide a different form of payment. The credit card just holds the reservation, you can pay with whatever card you need to.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.