cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elwheele
New Member - Level 1

Birthday wrong in concur profile - delays ticketing

I have now had 3 instances where I book my flight, but my birthday is wrong and it delays ticketing.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elwheele I know you probably did this, but I have to ask...did you update your birthday on your Concur Travel profile? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jjbagain
New Member - Level 1

I do not have the option to change my birthday in my concur travel profile. can you send me instructions on exactly where it is now?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjbagain I just sent you a private message with some contact names.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

In our company, concur users are created with data from the application with which Human Resources manages employee data. The date of birth is one of these data. And it's always updated in the HR application and then automatically downloaded into Concur.

I think you can find the date of birth in Profile Settings -> Prolfile -> Travel Settings -> Travel Preferences -> TSA Secure Flight section

cjmarimo_0-1709030781314.png

cjmarimo_1-1709030812427.png