Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 2

Billing number to book car rental for someone else

I am trying to reserve a rental car for a co-op and i can't use my travel card for that.  The travel agent told me there is a billing number that starts with a 4 that is used in these types of situations.  Does anyone know who i can reach out to get this information?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@klw102070 until you said the travel agent said it starts with a 4 but didn't provide it to you, I was going to say contact the travel agency. 


I'm sending you a private message with a name you can try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.