cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msellers
Occasional Member - Level 2

Authentication Does Not Work

Authentication is not working.  Copy the code & states code is not correct.

msellers_1-1697716364042.png

24 REPLIES 24
crodriguez824
New Member - Level 3

We are having the same issue, when I scan the code with my phone it opens all my saved passwords.  

amandaputhoff1
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have to open your authenticator app of choice and scan the QR code within the authenticator app.

sdubois

how do you do it without an app, many of my employees do not have work phones. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@crodriguez824  You need to open the authenticator app to get the code. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
krystalbingham

Same issue.  The provided passwords do not work and when I called computer support they kept saying is was my administrators' responsibility.....

At least you got through, I sat on hold for over 30 min.  I am the administrator on our account and I'm getting nothing on my end

msellers

Here is what I figured out.  When we shut down for COVID, we had to download MICROSOFT Authenticator app for us to just get into our network.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the process.  But, after I scanned the code & then opened the Authenticator app, SURPRISE, there was a new SAP Concur line with a 6 digit code that let me in.  So, you will need to download the app and attach it to your email address associated with your Concur account.  If you have multiple log in IDs, not sure if you will need to download multiple apps.

plewis21
Junior Member - Level 1

I am also the administrator and I need to reset the President's password, and I am upset that I am being delayed with this. Why have the link to set up manually with a key if it doesn't work?

@krystalbingham You need to open the authenticator app that you are using and enter the 6 digit code that you see there into the screen shown above. Let me know if that works for you. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
krystalbingham

I did that probably 6 times via desktop and app.  It does not work

sdubois

How do we authenticate without the app?  My employees do not work phone to use.

frankm1966

I tried the 6 digit code several times and it's telling me it's incorrect. Not sure what else I can do and I require to do my expenses soon. thanks

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@msellers You need to open the authenticator app and enter the code shown there. Let me know if this helps. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
aliatabsinvcom
New Member - Level 2

I was told we could register 2 devices by support last week- one belonging to the executive and one to the admin who prepares the reports, but when we tried this morning only the code/2FA that got set up first worked.  We cannot 'act on behalf of' either because transactions don't sync due to Yodle limitations.  What are our admins going to do? 

plewis21
Junior Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am the administrator for two different business units. It worked for one and not the other. Please advise

cmcbrine
New Member - Level 1

How do we enter the key manually? I cannot open the QR code. Need to make travel ASAP for an executive. 

Cstephens46

Many of our users will not download an authenticator app, so as an administrator can I turn this feature off?

Davisj1
Junior Member - Level 1

Agreed! This is really bad.

plewis21
Junior Member - Level 1

I wish there was a word that was stronger than bad. We have to get travel solidified by noon today for leadership and I am unable to get into the site that I need

j305886

from another thread and this worked: 

All - if you have the Microsoft Authenticator App, and you already have an account. This is how we were able to gain access to Concur: 

1. Open your microsoft authenticator app

2. Click verified IDs in bottom right on the bottom nav of the app

3. Click Scan QR code

4. Scan QR code on Concur

5. Go back to authenticator, home icon on bottom of nav,

6. You will see the new SAP concur authentication code

**(this is different than the 6 digit code when you click on the account)

Unfortunately you cannot have it turned off.  The only way to not have to use this is if your company uses SSO (Single Sign On).