cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stacey2a
Occasional Member - Level 1

Assigned as Travel Arranger, Can't See Profile

I'm assigned Travel Arranger/Assistant for several of my colleagues. Today, another one added me. I got the email from Concur that it had happened, but when I log in, she's not in my list of profiles I can "act as". This hasn't happened with any other colleague. What's up, and how can we fix it?

Thanks!

Stacey

3 REPLIES 3
sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

1. Confirm in Concur User Administration that you are indeed listed as a travel arranger.

2. if so, clear your cache in your browser, close browser, restart browser and try again.

I'm not technical support for Concur but try it and see if that helps. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stacey2a without looking at your profile and knowing the person who added you, it will be a bit difficult to provide any type of answer. It does seem odd that only this one person isn't showing up. If you want to send me the first and last name of the person, I can take a look. I can't make any promises on finding a solution, but it doesn't hurt to have a second set of eyes look at it. 

Probably best to send the name in a private message. Click my username (KevinD). You will see a Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stacey2a
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you so much, Kevin! It turns out that she was just a little confused about the steps. She had completed enough of it that I got the email from Concur, but there was a check box she'd missed. We're all set. You can delete this one if needed. Really appreciate it!