cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

Are you experiencing issue with Fiori - where the flight results are crunched to the left?

Orit_Dor_0-1689065104912.png

4 REPLIES 4
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @Orit_Dor 

Many community users have reported this issue, to fix this it you have to oppen a case directly to Concur.

Regards

Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

thanks - i did open a ticket, they sent me a support from the travel agency that told us to clear cach... it didnt solve the issue...

do you know what is the resolution?

Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

We have received the reply from Concur and as per them they have encountered an unexpected Fiori Horizon issue which impacts customers using Sabre who choose to enable the new theming. Air travel customers experience unexpected behavior when using the Dual Fare Display Feature. The engineering teams have identified the root case and are in the process of resolving the issue. Expected resolution time is approximately 4 weeks (tentative).

So as a temporary work around Concur has recommended to disable Dual Fare display feature and that can be enabled once the issue has been fixed.

Belle
Occasional Member - Level 1

@Orit_Dor Hello I wonder did Concur able to fix this? Are you encountering other issues with Fiori? Appreciate anything you can share as we are trying to assess whether we should adopt this comes October. This isn't available for us right now since we are using Budget module, but this will be available to us by October. Thank you!