cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RIsaacson
New Member - Level 1

Approved Travel Appearing on Approver's Calendar

All of our travel used to be approved via email, and then employees made their travel arrangements in Concur. Now that our process changed, and approvals run through the Concur program, the travel for every single traveler my boss approves ends up on his calendar. His calendar is now muddied with piles of car rentals, flights and hotels that are not his reservations. We are being told by Concur that we need to delete these manually. Is that accurate? It seems that there should be a setting to change so that all company travel for others does not end up on the approver's calendar. Has anyone experienced this?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RIsaacson this is an Outlook setting, not an SAP Concur setting. Here are instructions for turning it off. Keep in mind if your boss turns this off, then their travel reservations will not show on their calendar.

Users will need to follow the steps below to modify their calendar options:

1. Log onto the web version of Outlook 365
  2. Go to Settings (gear icon)
  3. Go to Calendar > Events from email

Two options will appear:
Don’t add events to my calendar from email
Automatically add events to my calendar from email

Here is where they can turn these off.

Tip: To find your Outlook on the web address, choose File. On the Info tab under Account Settings, the address is shown under Access this account on the web.

Note: If the instructions don't match what you see, you might be using an older version of Outlook on the web. Try the Instructions for classic Outlook on the web

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.