cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randimoore
Occasional Member - Level 3

Alternatives to Wex Wright Express

We are currently using Wex for our hotels. These are virtual cards that are used whenever someone travels to a hotel so that they hopefully won't have to pay for their stay out of pocket. Currently, I am calling hotels daily to make sure that they received the credit card authorization for the person/people staying in that particular hotel. 

The Wex system is set up to currently fax the authorization to the hotel. However, many hotels are moving away from faxes and prefer being emailed directly or have us complete a fillable pdf or have us complete a sertifi or canary form for the approval. 

Calling hotels daily is tedious. Therefore, I reaching out to the collective mind here to see what others are doing:

1. What other systems do you have in place to handle credit card authorizations?

2. What other credit card companies are you using and having success with?

3. What other alternatives are out there other than calling hotels daily? 

Thank you all in advance. I look forward to some great responses. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@randimoore hello there. A couple of things:

1. You might get better responses if you post this in the User Admin Group.

2. I do know several companies enter a Ghost Card or Lodge Card into their site to be used automatically for Air and Hotel. I believe all Concur Travel booking reservations are made with this card and paid for on the card. I don't remember hearing that any confirmation with the hotel needs to be made. This also is less work for the travelers since they don't have to worry about entering the expense since it is technically Company Paid. 

Give the User Admin Group a try as well, you'll likely get some other responses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.