cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcoscia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Allocating travel expenses

How do you allocate travel expenses to either a WBS network or a cost center? Nowhere can I find this in the training.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcoscia the reason this isn't in the training is because not every company allows for this so we had to go with the common denominator, so to speak, when it comes to training resources. 

On your expense report, in the entry details you would see either a WBS or Cost Center field where you can select the appropriate business entity to charge to. If you do not see this field, then look for a link that says Allocate. It will be above all the entry detail fields. Click Allocate, then use the Add button. 

If you do not see any of what I have mentioned, it is possible your company doesn't allow it.

My best suggestion is for you to speak to your direct manager to see if they can help you know if allocating is allowed or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcoscia the reason this isn't in the training is because not every company allows for this so we had to go with the common denominator, so to speak, when it comes to training resources. 

On your expense report, in the entry details you would see either a WBS or Cost Center field where you can select the appropriate business entity to charge to. If you do not see this field, then look for a link that says Allocate. It will be above all the entry detail fields. Click Allocate, then use the Add button. 

If you do not see any of what I have mentioned, it is possible your company doesn't allow it.

My best suggestion is for you to speak to your direct manager to see if they can help you know if allocating is allowed or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.