cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sgmachine
Occasional Member - Level 1

Alaska Airlines results are showing six times the published fare.

Concur is showing AK Airlines fares at six times the fare costs shown on the Alaska Airlines website.

If I call my travel agency (AMEX) they can get me the tickets for the published fare. 

For example Concur is showing flight 682 is $449 but on the Alaska Air website the fare is $75. Thats more than first class. Delta and United show the correct fares.

This is happening all the time regardless of where I'm  trying to book. Any ideas on who to talk to?

I can't ask for help from Concur directly as my company chose to use a travel desgnee. that person is out till next year...

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sgmachine I don't know if this issue is still occurring for you, but one thing I can say is that Concur Travel is like any other flight search engine and pulls in information from the GDS (Global Distribution System). So, the fares you see in Concur are coming from the Airline. Now, I'm not sure what happened in this case where Alaska's website had the lower fares showing, but Concur didn't show them. Some sort of technology glitch is my best guess. 

Is this still happening for you?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.