cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvanroekel
New Member - Level 1

Air Reservation Receipts not being sent

I booked air travel November 7th through concur travel.  I received two charges on the same day.  However I only received one AMEX itinerary which I was told was canceled same day and that a credit should come through within 2 billing cycles.  I need all receipts pushed so I can submit my expense report as I'm approaching 60 days.  But the system will not allow me to submit an expense report and provides the following errors messages below.  

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method

Warning: You have an expense that has an e-receipt but does not have corresponding corporate card transaction. Wait for card transaction to be available before you submit this report

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cvanroekel in the screenshot below, you can see that the second item is actually a travel agency fee and not actually an airfare expense, so that item will need to have the expense type changed to Travel Agency Fee. You can also see that this item has "Reservation" below where it says Airfare. This is the itinerary item that needs to match to the actual airfare expense (first item in the screenshot). What I would do is delete these two items from the report. Then you can separate the reservation from the $24.69 charge. To do this, you have to delete from the report. Once deleted the items will go into your Available Expenses. From there, click the payment type for the agency fee (CITI - US). A little window will appear. There should be a separate link. Click that to separate. Once separated the reservation item should appear in Available Expenses as its own line. Select it then the Airfare charge then use the Match button. Once matched, add both the Airfare with reservation and Agency Fee to your report. The agency fee might still say Airfare when added to your report, but you can always update the expense type. 

Try that and let me know how it works for you. As for the Pending item, it is not a corporate card charge, so you can delete it from the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.