cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martialz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Air France / Bulgaria Air direct flight not available for PARIS, FRANCE <-> SOFIA, BULGARIA

Hi,

PARIS, FRANCE <-> SOFIA, BULGARIA direct flights with Air France / Bulgaria Air are not available in Concur.

Why is that and can you add them ?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@martialz when flights are not showing it can be because of a few different reasons. Two of which are:

1. The airline doesn't have any flights for the dates and more likely the times you selected.

2. Your company has rules in place that prevent the booking for some reason. Maybe those two airlines cannot exist on the same reservation. 

I did a test myself and received the message in the screenshot below. If you haven't already, try increasing the search window time. See highlighted portion of screenshot. After I increased the search window times, I had several choices. However, none were Air France. 

KevinD_0-1649969853915.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
martialz

Hi @KevinD 

There are direct flights between Paris and Sofia everyday (except on Thursday) with Air France or Bulgaria Air. 

This can be found on the air company website and any online travel metasearch engine.

I did increase the search window time and these flights are just not available in Concur.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@martialz that is interesting. Have you called your company's travel agency and asked them about this issue? 

The only thing I can think of is if your company implemented a Travel Rule that excludes these flights, but that seems unlikely. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
martialz

@KevinD I did contact the travel agency and they booked the flights with Bulgaria Air for me.

As for the flights not visible in Concur, they said to check this directly with Concur.