cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fynnaoui
Occasional Member - Level 1

Additional field with link to AirPlus

Hi everyone,

a quick question. We would like to have a trackable additional field (free text) that should be transferred to AirPlus as well as entered in every travel expense report so that we can analyse it.

Is there a smart solution for this?

Thank you very much!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fynnaoui you can add a custom field to one of the travel booking screens, but I don't know if AirPlus will see that or if the field will just be for internal reporting.

As for expense reports, you can also add a custom field to all your expense forms. The ability to create custom fields is reserved for those who have completed our Advanced Configuration training, which not many have. My suggestion is to submit a help ticket to Concur Support explaining what you need.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fynnaoui you can add a custom field to one of the travel booking screens, but I don't know if AirPlus will see that or if the field will just be for internal reporting.

As for expense reports, you can also add a custom field to all your expense forms. The ability to create custom fields is reserved for those who have completed our Advanced Configuration training, which not many have. My suggestion is to submit a help ticket to Concur Support explaining what you need.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Cecilia_L
Occasional Member - Level 3

AirPlus can only provide you with 10 additional fields. Generally one of them is the staff ID. It means you can have an extra 9 additional fields for the concur expense. It depends your number of custom fields left on your AirPlus form. You can have a look "Form Fields".