cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terri54
Occasional Member - Level 2

Adding a previously booked hotel to an itinerary

We used to be able to add a hotel that was booked separately months earlier (outside of Concur) to a new itinerary.  All we needed was the confirmation number and the name of the hotel.  I don't see that option anymore.  

Situation:  My boss booked a conference hotel in February through the conference website.  The conference is late in July, and I just made his flight arrangements in Concur.   I can't find the option that used to be there to add a separately-booked hotel to his Concur itinerary.  I believe at one point, we even had to email Disney Travel and ask them to add it.  

Is adding the previously-booked hotel still available as an option?  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terri54 I'm seeing the option to add manually for trips booked outside of Concur Travel. I'm not sure what steps you are taking, but from the SAP Concur home page, I clicked Home then Travel. You should see your upcoming trips. Click the link for the Trip's name. When the itinerary opens, you should see on the right side "Add to your itinerary". See screenshot. Is this what you tried?

KevinD_0-1719511764958.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Terri54
Occasional Member - Level 2

It's not there.  And if I click on "Hotel", it wants me to book one.  

Terri54_0-1720028745640.png