cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamalalvi
New Member - Level 1

Adding Carbon Footprint Information to Flights

Hi All,

I am looking to start an initiative within my team at Amazon, withing Global Engineering Services, to add Carbon Footprint information next to the flights that are selected.

As a next step, would like to be able to aggregate the information from all travelers within the team, to create an overview on a Monthly basis.

Afterwards, the intent would be to create an incentive system (RAG overview, points) where travelers have replaced a travel trip with a virtual session. This would enable colleagues to be ranked from a sustainability perspective.

Would anyone be able to help me get in touch with the relevant team/support functions who could help enable this?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Kamal Alvi

Senior Program Manager

Amazon

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kamalalvi I would suggest posting this in our User Admin Group. If you aren't yet a member, go to the group and Request to Join. You will need to have administrator permissions at your company, which I need to confirm to let you in the group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
asidhu
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kamala:

We are also looking to add "Carbon footprint" information to our flights .

Our account manager has advised us to capture that information, through custom fields.

Please share your best practices, if possible.

P.S - We are not using Concur travel

Thanks,

Amanpreet Sidhu

asidhu@eckler.ca