cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chender
Occasional Member - Level 1

'Add air' not available

If I've started to put together a trip by reserving a hotel or car at the destination, then later want to add a flight, I can't see how to add a flight to the existing trip.  Is there a way to do this?  Or can I create two trips and merge them?

This also happens if I start with a flight, add hotel and rental car, then have to cancel the flight.  There's no way to add a flight back to the trip.

It doesn't prevent me from making reservations, it's just that the flight will be in a separate trip from everything else.

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chender I wasn't aware that this was even an option, but it is possible to not allow adding air to an existing trip. I believe your company has this turned off, so you will need to do a separate booking.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
chender

I should add that it is always possible to 'Add hotel' or 'Add car' to any trip...

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chender I wasn't aware that this was even an option, but it is possible to not allow adding air to an existing trip. I believe your company has this turned off, so you will need to do a separate booking.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chender

Thanks, Kevin.

I'll ask internally to see if they really want to keep this option disabled.