cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hnnp23
New Member - Level 2

Accidentally Cancel Flight

I cancelled my flight by mistake. I should keep the flight and NOT cancel it. I thought I clicked "ok" to cancel, but I did not get any cancelation notification. The trip status in Concur still shows as "Ticket". I called Concur and they confirmed that my flight is still booked. 

This all happened within an hour; however, Concur showed I made some edit today. 

I will be traveling with my team. I don't want to be in trouble when I show up at the airport and not have a flight to go home. 

How do I check if my flight cancel or not? 

Should I get cancellation email if my trip was cancelled? 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hnnp23 the best option is to call your company's travel agency and see if they still show your flight as Ticketed or Canceled.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@hnnp23 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would recommend that you contact your travel agency to confirm that your ticket it is in tact. I will send you a private message with contact information.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.