cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryotainaba
Occasional Member - Level 2

About flight credit when I canceled flight

I canceled a flight booked through Concur with Southwest Airlines. According to Southwest's cancellation policy, the canceled flight should be credited as flight credit. However, I do not see this flight credit in my Southwest account. The ticket was paid for with my personal credit card, and I have not received any refund. Where is the flight credit going? Is it accumulating in my company's account rather than in my personal Southwest account? I have also contacted Southwest Airport but have not received a response yet.

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @ryotainaba 

It is possible that you can view the Ticket credit in your Concur profile.

You can view an unused ticket credit by navigating to Travel > Travel Alerts or accessing your profile and scrolling to Unused Tickets.

To view unused tickets:

• Go to Profile tab
  • Select Profile Settings
  • Click on Personal Information
  • On My Profile - Personal Information page, scroll down to the Unused Tickets section

If you booked via Concur Travel and the credit for the cancelled flight is not listed in Concur, please contact your Travel Management Company directly. If you do not have their contact details, I would start with the helpdesk in your company.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @ryotainaba 

It is possible that you can view the Ticket credit in your Concur profile.

You can view an unused ticket credit by navigating to Travel > Travel Alerts or accessing your profile and scrolling to Unused Tickets.

To view unused tickets:

• Go to Profile tab
  • Select Profile Settings
  • Click on Personal Information
  • On My Profile - Personal Information page, scroll down to the Unused Tickets section

If you booked via Concur Travel and the credit for the cancelled flight is not listed in Concur, please contact your Travel Management Company directly. If you do not have their contact details, I would start with the helpdesk in your company.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ryotainaba

Hi  rohanpatil,

Thnak you for your reply.

I had tried checking the Unused Tickets section in my profile, unfortunately, I could not find these tickets.

However, I believe that the unused tickets went to my company. When I book an airline ticket, I have to choose about probably using flight credit.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ryotainaba Did you cancel your trip on Southwest in Concur or directly with Southwest?  Unused ticket credits are almost always managed by the Travel Management Company supporting your company.  I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Admin or your TMC for assistance.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
ryotainaba

@TriciaW Thank you for your reply and information. I had canceled this trip directly from Southwest. I will try asking to Admin and TMC or our company's manager.