cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrickabel
New Member - Level 1

Concur Travel Outlook/SharePoint Calendar Integration

Hello All,

I am looking for a way to pull my organization's Concur Travel itinerary into an Outlook or SharePoint calendar (Office 365). What options do I have for doing something like this?

Are there any connectors, webhooks, or third-party products that can do this?

Thanks!

Patrick

1 Reply
sasrsc
Occasional Member - Level 3

Re: Concur Travel Outlook/SharePoint Calendar Integration

After many attempts talking with our own IT and finally getting the right people on the call from Concur we did get the Calendar Integration working. Because of a lack of documentation our IT and Data Privacy folks weren't comfortable "turning it on" for all employees. They made it so individuals have to subscribe. Our biggest challenge actually has been the Microsoft Outlook invasive event feature solution they released a year or so ago, whereby Outlook is reading your email and creating events if it deems the email has solid info. The net result is that folks (especially annoying for Managers who get concur travel emails from their travelers) that get converted to appointments in their own calendars which is bad. We're telling people to turn off this feature and instead turn to the Concur Calendar integration.

BTW: the concur documentation on calendar integration is poor (at least for us).