cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddejesusortiz
Occasional Member - Level 2

American Airlines Business Class Fares Not Displaying

We seem to be having an issue with business class inventory not returning on an flights that are within the policy limit. I've opened a ticket which is being escalated to travel support, but I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I recently was looking at American Airlines for an international trip and Business Class came up as an option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ckirk326
Occasional Member - Level 1

i am looking at the American Airlines portal and seeing fares for non-stop travel with decent prices, then i go to concur to book my travel and while the flights are there, the economy fares are not.  My company will not approve the higher fares, so I am stuck.  Anyone else having this problem?  

This is not the same as Business class coming up, but maybe related? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ckirk326 I recommend contacting your company's travel agency to see if they can provide some insight. There are sometimes rules or settings in place that prevent flights from showing and I know not too long ago American had something going on with NDC (New Distribution Capability) that could affect things.

Your travel agency should able to provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.