cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KandiG
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

How Can A Hotel Become A Booking Option For Concur Customers?

Hello,

Our customers use Concur to book flights & hotels, however my hotel is not part of the options when customers are booking. 

How do we become an option? Do we become some kind of Concur partner? Is there a network of approved hotels we must join? 

If so, how do we get started? 

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is your hotel a privately owned and operated hotel? Is it a single hotel that is not part of a chain? 

The hotel search results are based on the published nightly rates that the Hotels are offering that come from the Global Distribution System or GDS. You would have to contact them to become part of that so your hotel can be found in Concur. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is your hotel a privately owned and operated hotel? Is it a single hotel that is not part of a chain? 

The hotel search results are based on the published nightly rates that the Hotels are offering that come from the Global Distribution System or GDS. You would have to contact them to become part of that so your hotel can be found in Concur. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nschnau
New Member - Level 1

Hi there,

I have the same problem.

Who do I need to cantact?Do you have a company address or telephone number please?

Kind regards

Nils

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nschnau unfortunately, I do not have a contact number for the GDS. Some GDS systems are: SABRE, AMADEUS and CRS. Maybe google these and see if you can find a contact number for them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sharn001
Occasional Member - Level 1

Any update to this?  I would like to book a hotel at a certain branch (Homewood Suites - not listed) that is part of a larger brand (Hilton - which is listed).  Thanks.

Leighaevans

I am wondering if any solutions have been found on this. 

@Leighaevans what I usually tell our customers when a hotel doesn't show up in a search is this:

1. There may be travel rules your company put in place that prevent the hotel from showing or that hotel might only have rooms available that are out of your company policy.

2. SAP Concur returns results based on what is available from the GDS. There are several GDS companies and SAP Concur has different behaviors based on the GDS your company uses. 

Have you spoken to your travel agency or the team at your company that is in charge of administering SAP Concur Travel? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
RoriHB

Hi Kevin, 

Once we are active on the GDS, how can we verify our listing/availability on Concur? 

Thank You! 

acamptravels
Occasional Member - Level 2

I would like to also know the answer to this question. Our hotels are having a lot of trouble appearing in searches for our negotiated rates.