I am looking into adding an employee incentive plugin to SAP oncur and have come across both Rocketrip and Tripkicks. Has anyone used either as an extention to their Concur travel program? What are your likes and dislikes of the tools?
I am biased since we are building OK Roger (www.okroger.ai) and we are ungamifying travel - so exact opposite.
What I have heard from people who use gamification platforms is that employees start hacking them to make more money from themselves.
The other consideration is whether you want to build a company culture around incentivizing employees to make good decisions or do you just expect them to make good decisions! I know of corporate leaders who dont want to create that culture (its kinda like would you give candy to your kids for doing homework - there's no right or wrong)
Hope this helps.
I'm interested in this feedback as well. We had a few demos with Rocketrip last year. Before moving forward, we were interested in hearing from other companies who have implemented and whether it's working well for them. I'm specifically interested in whether the actual savings were close to the estimates presented in the sales demos (they analyzed our company data and provided estimates for projected savings if we were to use Rocketrip).
Likewise, I'm curious too. I guess Rocketrip must be making the "sales rounds" with Concur right now. It has peaked my interest but ...
1) I think it's expensive for what it is
2) I question the ROI too
3) Is it flexible with the configuration so you feel like you can control it so people are not being rewarded for what they'd select anyway
4) How are they to work with when it comes to pushing the envelope with customizations.
Great questions! I'm Steve with Tripkicks. Would love to address some of your points here...
1) We've heard this comment from many people... which is why with Tripkicks, we don't charge any fees for implementation. Our pricing model is purely success-based, so if you're not saving money you don't owe Tripkicks anything. Most companies don't have a budget sitting around to implement something like Tripkicks, so we've tried to remove all the barriers to entry.
2) We think it's really important to show an accurate savings estimation. Tripkicks will present a detailed Business Case, showing the true potential within your program. We would much rather under promise and over deliver, so we present realistic metrics centered around what success looks like in your specific program. Since we don't charge Concur customers anything for implementation, ROI can be realized from day one.
3) We focus on encouraging travelers to go "Above and Beyond" - sure there are some travelers already exhibiting this behavior, but it's normally a very small percentage of travelers. Our configuration is highly customizable, providing full transparency in our budget logic to ensure the savings are "real."
4) Customization is big priority for us... Tripkicks was created for enterprise-level organizations, who require programs to address their unique environment. If Tripkicks looks different from one company to another, that's ok! In fact, we embrace it and launch the program around your priorities and initiatives.
I'd be happy to chat with you to answer any additional questions, and provide an overiew of Tripkicks. Feel free to shoot me an email and we can set something up!
I'm Steve with Tripkicks. I'd love to chat with you about Tripkicks and the detail that goes into our Business Case.
We think it's important to present a realistic savings estimation, so we focus on providing a thorough analysis showing "the proof" of how we can bring about the estimated savings presented.
If you'd like, shoot me an email and we can setup some time to chat about the ROI our customers are seeing, and see if we might be a good fit to your program.
All the best,
I'm Steve with Tripkicks. I'd love to chat with you about Tripkicks, and the real results our customers are seeing with the program.
Feel free to shoot me an email, and we can setup a time to chat.
All the best,