cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brh3706
Occasional Member - Level 1

red alerts when receiving my June expense claim. Help required (new user).

brh3706_0-1720017355816.pngbrh3706_1-1720017418418.png

Hope you can help. When I have looked at my June expenses, all of them get the same error. Items ordered were to support the factory and all but one were through Amazon.co.uk. All recipes have been uploaded. Most of the elements of the claim came through as auto populated. Thank you in advance for your support. 

Brian Hewson , Peterborough, UK. 

2 Solutions
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @brh3706,

Seems as per your company policy, p-card payment type is only allowed to select for P-Card policy. Now since you have created an expense report with some other policy (other than P-Card policy) and selected payment type as p-card, system is throwing an error message.

To resolve this message, you can try below:

1. if your transactions are indeed a p-card transactions then you can go the report header and update policy to p-card policy and save.

This will resolve all your error message and then you will be able to submit your expense report. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Solution
brh3706

@PoojaKumatkar thank you so much it worked. This is amazing. thank you so much 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @brh3706,

Seems as per your company policy, p-card payment type is only allowed to select for P-Card policy. Now since you have created an expense report with some other policy (other than P-Card policy) and selected payment type as p-card, system is throwing an error message.

To resolve this message, you can try below:

1. if your transactions are indeed a p-card transactions then you can go the report header and update policy to p-card policy and save.

This will resolve all your error message and then you will be able to submit your expense report. 

Thanks!

Solution
brh3706

@PoojaKumatkar thank you so much it worked. This is amazing. thank you so much 🙂