cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fryps
Occasional Member - Level 1

can't display/choose invoices from gallery

Hi,

I have a problem as when I want to upload image from gallery on my mobile I have a black screen and I can't do anything. Is it some app issue or should I do something with it?

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fryps are you still having this issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Krushal

@KevinD Is there a solution for this ? Because I have been facing the same issue and it has been a pain to use CONCUR

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krushal your issue is with the mobile app? If so, best things options for troubleshooting are:

1. Reboot your phone

2. Make sure app is up to date

If you haven't tried these two things, give them a try and let me know what happens.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Krushal

@KevinD  Done that. I think its because concur is on my work profile of my phone, so I cannot get it an access to gallery which falls under personal side of my phone. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krushal that sounds like the reason to me. Did you see if there is an option in the app to access Photos? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
fryps

Hi Kevin,

yes, still the same.

Fryderyk