cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cfraser0324
Occasional Member - Level 1

Where do i need to go to upload my receipt so i can get my Reimbursment

First time doing this so I'm wondering how can i upload the receipt on here. So, i can get my reimbursement. 

Production Coordinator
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfraser0324 Hello there. This community is not the SAP Concur system where you would create expense reports and upload receipts. This community is a resource for using SAP Concur products. To upload receipts, you need an SAP Concur profile (should have been set up by your company). The profile you created here is not the same.

I looked up your company and checked in its SAP Concur site. I did not see a profile for you. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this so you can get a request submitted to have a profile created.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfraser0324 Hello there. This community is not the SAP Concur system where you would create expense reports and upload receipts. This community is a resource for using SAP Concur products. To upload receipts, you need an SAP Concur profile (should have been set up by your company). The profile you created here is not the same.

I looked up your company and checked in its SAP Concur site. I did not see a profile for you. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this so you can get a request submitted to have a profile created.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.