cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErinM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vendor requested remittance email notificaiton

We have several vendors that request email notification when a payment has been set up.  They would like to know the invoice number the payment should be applied to.  Is this possible? Can this be done by setting up a rule?

1 Solution
Solution
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

So sorry! That is the path for Professional Sites that I provided. Below is the path for Standard sites. 

Admin>Expense&Invoice Settings>Invoice>Invoice Approvals 

It is the 3rd checkbox from the bottom. "Send vendor payment email notifications for Check and ACH Concur Invoice Pay types"

Thanks!

Missy

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Erin! 

Yes, you can enable this setting by going to Admin>Invoice>Invoice Settings.

Check the box next to "Send vendor payment email notifications for Check and ACH Concur Invoice Pay types".

Be sure you have a contact email address on your vendor records to allow the system to generate these notifications.

Thanks!

Missy

ErinM

Melissa,

I have searched and don't have that option.  My options are Admin>Expense & Invoice Settings.  From there I can select either Invoice or Expense.  In the invoice section, there is no section called "Invoice Settings".  Any other suggestions? Thank you!

ErinM

@MelissaS 

I have searched and don't have that option.  My options are Admin>Expense & Invoice Settings.  From there I can select either Invoice or Expense.  In the invoice section, there is no section called "Invoice Settings".  I guess that means that we are using the standard platform.   Is this option only available on the professional platform? Any other suggestions? Thank you!

BPB
Occasional Member - Level 2

Same thing also searched and don't have that option, same as @ErinM

Solution
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

So sorry! That is the path for Professional Sites that I provided. Below is the path for Standard sites. 

It is the 3rd checkbox from the bottom. "Send vendor payment email notifications for Check and ACH Concur Invoice Pay types"

Thanks!

Missy

ErinM

@MelissaS Thank you!

MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thanks!

Missy

BPB

@MelissaS do we need to do this every time we enter a new invoice or can this be added to the vendor record?

Thank you

MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi!

Once the setting above is turned on, it will auto-send notifications going forward as long as you have the Vendor Record updated with a contact email address. 

Thanks!

Missy

BPB

HI @MelissaS   will it auto-send notifications to ALL vendors with  contact email address in record?