cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alysonpearce
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vendor Invoices with

We have a vendor that we receive ten invoices each month for ten different contracts that we have with this vendor. Each contract has a different expense type (or multiple expense types). Currently, once the invoice is processed through the capture team with the header information and one line item we must update that line and add additional lines if there is more than one expense type. I'm looking for a way for my AP team to quickly pull in the appropriate expense types based off which contract is on the invoice. I've thought of setting each contract up as it's own expense type for them to select the one that matches the invoice but that only works for single line invoices. I don't want to have to set up three or more expense types per contract. Has anyone else come up with a solution for a situation like this?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alysonpearce I recommend posting this in the Admin Group. You are likely to get more traction there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.