cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdunham2
Occasional Member - Level 2

User email address limitation

When setting up a user in our Concur Invoice environment, the email address seems to have a limitation that it is an email address within our own company domain. Is this a constraint set by Concur or is that possibly a configuration item that can be changed so that any email address can be assigned to a user, such as for an external support company?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdunham2 did you receive an error when trying to add an email that doesn't use your company domain? Were you not able to save the email to the profile?

I'm asking because in Concur Expense, you can add any email address you want to the user profile. In Concur Expense, you would receive a message stating the email doesn't follow your company domain, but it is just a warning/reminder. You can still save that email.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdunham2 did you receive an error when trying to add an email that doesn't use your company domain? Were you not able to save the email to the profile?

I'm asking because in Concur Expense, you can add any email address you want to the user profile. In Concur Expense, you would receive a message stating the email doesn't follow your company domain, but it is just a warning/reminder. You can still save that email.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sdunham2
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I was able to confirm with our admin person that this is a warning only and not an actual error and was able to save the change. Thanks for your input on this.

Steve