cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmarcure
Occasional Member - Level 2

The Purchase Request cannot be submitted because the Purchase Order Configuration is not complete.

Hello Everyone,

I have created a new user and given him the Purchaser Request User permission. He can create and save a request, but when he tries to submit it, he gets the following error message - 

"The Purchase Request cannot be submitted because the Purchase Order Configuration is not complete. Please contact your Invoice Administrator."

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Tom

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmarcure could you send me a private message with the name of this employee, please?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tmarcure Hello.  There are several reasons why the system informs the user with this error message. The most common are related to the Invoice Group of the user. A PO configuration is indeed linked to an Invoice Group,  also an incomplete Purchase order configuration for the Invoice Group of the user can trigger the error. 

To fix the error, check either the below options:  

Note: Employee Administrator role is required
• Check if the user has an Invoice Group assigned to his/her profile 

1. Go to Administration > Company > User Admin > Search for the user > Click the user's name
2. Scroll at the bottom and look for Invoice Group under Expense and Invoice Settings

OR

Note: 
Invoice Configuration Administrator (Restricted) role is required
• Check if there is a Purchase Order Configuration set for the Invoice group the user belongs to

1. Go to Administration > Invoice > Purchase Order Configuration
2. Check if the invoice group the user belongs to has a Purchase Order Configuration configured.
3. Check if all required fields are completed. 

If you don't have either of those permissions, you can contact your Concur Admin or have a case opened and provide the below information.
• Purchase Request Owner
• Purchase Request Number

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.