cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chillar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reporting for invoices

Good afternoon,

we just started using Concur invoicing with S4Hana intregartion, my manager has asked for report to show the details of invoices posted to a specific GL code. How can Concur reports help with that? the journal into S4Hana doesn't include enough details. 

Also i'm not sure how to build our own reports? what would be the best training? 

cheers 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chillar I'm surprised you don't want a 3am training. Haha. Keep checking back to that page. We do offer training for the APA region. You'll just have to keep checking back to see if the classes have been posted yet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chillar we offer free training class online for how to use Cognos reporting. The class does focus on building reports from the Expense area of the data warehouse, but the class is designed to teach the foundations of how Cognos works.

Here is a link to our Training Toolkit for Cognos resources: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence

If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see list of upcoming classes you can register for. The class is live with one of our trainers. I highly recommend this class to get a good introduction to Cognos.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chillar

Hi KevinD thank you for your response. 

We had a look at the training but unfortunately the timing isn’t good for us in New Zealand (3am isn’t the best time to learn 😉) is there a way to watch a recording? Or is there an option to have this training done at a different time?

Kind Regards,

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chillar I'm surprised you don't want a 3am training. Haha. Keep checking back to that page. We do offer training for the APA region. You'll just have to keep checking back to see if the classes have been posted yet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
chillar

Great thank you.