cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpaplham
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reference Number on Invoice is not migrating over into the system we use for AP

Hello all, 

We have many of our invoices processed through Concur, where it fills in the info and any fields that are completely should migrate right over into out system (a different program) that we use for Accounts Payable. However, the reference box in Concur is not matching up with the same box in our Sage Intacct system. I'm not sure if it's a setting that needs to be update as I wasn't here when we were initially setting the system up and I'm just learning as I go. 

2 REPLIES 2
jgeracie
New Member - Level 1

I am having the issue of the invoice number changing when it migrates to the other system and then combining with other invoices already in that system due to numbers being the same.

Jodie G
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jgeracie Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. It sounds like the invoice number is changing during the posting of transactions to your financial system. I would recommend that you talk to your IT departments, as they are generally responsible to customizing the bridge program and mapping for posting transactions to you financial systems. I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.