cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanderhyde
New Member - Level 1

Recover a deleted receipt

I accidentally deleted a corporate credit card transaction from Concur before adding it to an expense report.

Is there any way to get it back?

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but...

1. There is not a way to recover a deleted receipt that I know of

2. There is a way to recover a deleted credit card transaction (depending on configuration), but only the Concur Administrator could do this for you. They will be able to see even deleted credit card transactions are restore them to your account if the credit card information is coming over on a feed from the credit card company.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but...

1. There is not a way to recover a deleted receipt that I know of

2. There is a way to recover a deleted credit card transaction (depending on configuration), but only the Concur Administrator could do this for you. They will be able to see even deleted credit card transactions are restore them to your account if the credit card information is coming over on a feed from the credit card company.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
kchin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Jessica

can you please tell me how to recover that transaction? I am the admin of our account and I am not 100% positive that the transaction was deleted, I am pretty sure I set it so people couldn't delete, but for some reason I cannot find this one transaction. It is not hidden either.  is there a way to create the expense as an admin without making it an out of pocket expense?

ckarasinski
Occasional Member - Level 2

Jessica,

Did you get a response to this? I have the same issue. Thanks