cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsaini30
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reassigned and not submitted Invoices

Hi! 
Could anyone help me out, I have built a report for concur unsubmitted invoice, But the Issue is as below.

1. At first, When an invoice is ASSIGNED to me at the start, after concur capture, REQUESTING EMPLOYEE = Harish
  2. I REASSIGNED the invoice to my other colleague, as it belonged to her (eg. MARILYN MONROE), REQUESTING EMPLOYEE = Harish (this doesn’t change, after the Invoice is reassigned by me)

I have a reminder bursting report states (Unsubmitted Invoices) triggered at the requesting employee Email-ID, ideally, it should be triggered to the employee Email-ID to whom the Invoice is reassigned.

I need help on how to trigger it to Employee to whom the Invoice is reassigned. Some other relevant fields that I can choose to trigger.

Thanks and Regards

Hairsh

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hsaini30 I believe you want to use Invoice Owner instead. I can create a payment request making me the requestor, but if I assign it to someone, they would be the Invoice Owner. Does that make sense? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hsaini30
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I hope you are well, Thank you for the response.

Yes, that makes sense, I tried, but I could not find the Invoice owner field to choose from the Data warehouse.

Can you please help me finding the field which states Invoice owner details?

Thanks and Regards

Harish

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hsaini30 I might have some good news for you. I posted your issue internally to our Invoice team. Invoice Owner is not a data item in the data warehouse. However, one of my colleagues went in and added Supplier Invoice Number and Requesting Employee. The original person's name was listed as the Requestor. Then he added Supplier Name to his report and it changed the Requesting Employee name. He thinks the name change now reflects the current person the Invoice is assigned to. Give this a try and see if it works for you. He wasn't sure why it worked this way, but at least it did work for him.

Please let me know if it works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.