cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ppatel
Occasional Member - Level 3

Push notifications on Mobile App

How do we get push notifications to work on Concur Mobile App?

Below is what I tried and nothing is working:

1. For iphone: went into the apple settings and turn on notifications for the SAP Concur app. I am am not getting any push notifications on my phone when there is an action needed from me. 

2. On my Concur app, I am in settings, but I am not seeing where to turn on Notifications. Additional Features in blank.

I need steps for Android as well.

Please help.

Thanks,

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ppatel what types of notifications are you expecting to be seeing?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ppatel

Notifications when approvals are required by an approver

ppatel

@KevinD Notifications when approvals are required by an approver.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ppatel there is a site setting that needs to be enabled for you to receive the push notifications. I've asked a colleague to see if they will check to see if this setting is on or not for your company's site. 

This setting is only accessible by SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ppatel

Hi @KevinD  - Ok thanks for this update. I think this setting has been turned on after I asked my question on this forum and when I tried to test this, I was still not able to get a notification in the Concur mobile App. I have a support ticket open with Concur to help on this. 

Thanks,

crtyner1
Occasional Member - Level 2

@ppatel did this ever get resolved for you? @KevinD can you please be more specific about what and where the setting is that needs to be enabled? I am having the same issue and have followed all the same instructions on my side. This is a BIG problem as people do not check their emails as often as they can easily see notifications. We have professional travel and expense btw

crtyner1

@ppatel @KevinD  I found the information for the settings here http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/TravelDocs/Mod_Prop_CLIENT.pdf

see pages 24-28

ppatel

@crtyner1 , push notifications on the mobile app have not yet been developed for the INVOICE Solution yet, but for Expense it works. Like Kevin said, you may need this feature turned on.

crtyner1

@ppatel apologies. I must have missed where this was about invoice. I was referring to travel and expense approvals and yes, when I found the guide and the pages, I sent a request to have ours turned on. 

crtyner1

@KevinD I was just told by my implementation project manager (after they initiated this setting)-sorry, I am back to travel push mobile approval notifications, that this is not working. This is what they sent me: 

"I sent this to the support team internally and found out there is a support case open on this.  This is not a feature that is working in mobile for travel approvals." Here is my question:

1. How can I get the status of this issue? 

2. How long has this not been working?

3. When is this expected to be resolved?

4. Is this impacting invoice or expense mobile push approval notifications too? Or, are both of those workng? @ppatel are your invoice mobile approval push notifications coming through? Do you all have concur travel and/or expense approval as well?