cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lccarroll
Occasional Member - Level 1

Outside of the "I got it" email I haven't recieved any updates on my many invoices

How do you get information from Concur on the status of invoices? The stuff I was originally sent by the company I'm invoicing said I would receive multiple updates along the way--not true. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lccarroll in your Profile Settings, you should have the option to receive email notification about the status of your invoices. If you log in to SAP Concur, click Profile near the upper right. Select Profile Settings. When the Profile Settings page opens, look on the left-hand side of the screen under Invoice Settings. Click Invoice Preferences. Make sure the email notifications are checked. 

KevinD_0-1654118218848.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lccarroll
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, Thanks for the response. However, I don't have an account or a profile and don't know how to set either up. I was just told where to send invoices and also told that I would receive periodic updates on how my invoices are doing as they make their way through the process. The only response I have gotten is an email receved response--but your software doesnt' event tell me if the invoice is readable. I have dealt with other automated invoice readers and have always gotten a message back when an invoice was sent in the wrong format, for example.